Making A Claim
When the unexpected happens, you can expect our support to help get things back on track. If you feel you need to make a claim, the first place to start the process is with your builder. Most reputable homebuilders have their own team to help resolve your issue. That being said, we are always here to help. If you wish to initiate a claim, or request a dispute resolution, you may do so through your Homeowner Portal. Before you file a claim, take a minute to check your Warranty expiry date(s).
In the event you need to make a claim – we start with, “How can we help?”
We understand your home is your most important asset, and if something isn’t quite right, we want to make sure you get through the warranty claims process as quickly and easily as possible.
To make a New Home Warranty Claim, we have 3 easy steps to follow:
Step 1: Call your builder
- Part of the CHWPP Homeowner Advantage is that all of our Builders want to work with you to ensure you are happy with your new home. So, the first thing you should do is contact your builder to ask them to start the process of making things right. Most builders have a dedicated team to handle any concerns.
- Most times, issues are issues are resolved directly by the builder.
- If you need us however, we’re here to help.
Step 2: Call Us
- We’ll assess any warranty claims that are not resolved with your Builder and help you with the next steps as outlined in your New Home Warranty Policy.
- Log in to our Homeowner Portal. (To log in for the first time, use your personal invitation code found in your Welcome package.)
- You can also contact a Solutions Centre Solutions Representative at 1 800 352 8240 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will listen to your concerns and take the time to explain your options and enter the resolution options available to you: Mediation, Claims Assessment or Legislated Dispute Resolution Process.
Step 3: Get your home back where you want it to be
- Trust our team of professionals, our Claims and Technical specialists to advise you and work quickly on repairing your warrantable claims. Our team will walk you through every step of the process and make sure you are satisfied with the quality of the repairs and that your life and your home are back to running smoothly.